Tiras Mountains and the far south side of Namibia shouldn’t have been on my plan of the day while I wanted to visit Sossusvlei (the picturesque land of the Namib desert). But then, because of mismanagement in booking, I drove for nearly 12 hours and reached Kanaan resort after almost getting lost in Africa. Haha! Thanking my lucky stars now, but this is one story to be told and something from my experience that I hope nobody repeats. XD
Travel courtesy: www.wildplanets.com
You can reach out to them for a similar tour!
Also, for a detailed blog about Namibia, you can check my BLOG POSTS here –
1.Namibia Tourist Visa application for Indians
2. Namibia 14 day Road Trip Itinerary: The Master Guide to a Self-drive Adventure!
3. Namibia: Where to find Drool-worthy Food
My Social Media –
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tanyakhanijow/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TanyaKhanijo…
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/TanyaKhanijow
● Website: https://www.tanyakhanijow.com/
▶ Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/tanyakhanijow
Music – Available on Epidemic Sound
Sign up here – http://share.epidemicsound.com/q9Wtq
Video Edited on Premiere Pro CC 2019