Let’s Make Your Business Digital With Lapaas.
Join Our Most Advanced Digital Marketing Course. That will cover 23 Modules of Business And Digital Marketing like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing , Digital Identity Creation, blogging, advanced analytics, blogging, video production, Photoshop, business Knowhow, etc
To Know More Call +919540065704 or Visit https://lapaas.com/
Lapaas – Best Digital Marketing Institute
455 Shahbad Daulatpur, Delhi-110042
Nearest Metro Station Samaypur Badli Or Rithala Demand is any product that fulfills our Want. For eg, we are hungry which can be fulfilled by Domino’s pizza. So that “Domino’s Pizza” is the Demand.
Next question that may strike is “What are the various types of Demand”
1. Non-existent Demand : Demand which never existed. For eg blackberry phone which will not be consumed by anyone. There is no demand but marketers are creaing product for them.
2. Latent Demand : Demand which is not fulfilled by any product in the market.
3. Declining Demand : Demand which falls with time period. Micromax phones are the perfect examples.
4. Irregular Demand : Keeps fluctuating, like AC,demand is more in summers than winters
5. Full Demand : You can think of one plus 3T phones here. 😉 Demand is always at hike
6. Over Full Demand : Demand is more than the products made. For eg Mi Powerbank, people in need are more than the number of products launched.
Watch this video to learn more.
To understand Demand better- You can watch my video need want and demand.
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
Facebook Myself: https://www.facebook.com/princesahilkhanna
About : Intellectual Indies is a YouTube Channel, Intellectual Indies is all about improving Mentally, Emotionally, Psychologically, Spiritually & Physically. #Marketing #Marketing101 #GrowBusiness