Travelling to another country is exciting, but it’s important to know how to navigate your way around like a pro, especially if you don’t speak the local language. Well, the good news is, all you need is to have the right device with you!
See how it’s done, as I take all of you through on my escapade to Vietnam.
I arrived in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, also formerly known as Saigon, only to realise that English is not as common, even in such a big and vibrant city. But in Rome, do as Romans, so I took the help of Google maps, translate and lens to find interesting things about my destinations.
Did you know that you can also download the Vietnamese language offline so that it is easy to communicate even when you are not connected to the internet?
The places that I visited within the city were:
✨ Tan Dinh Church (Pink Church)
✨Ho Thi Ky Flower Market
✨ Mekong Delta
✨ Starlight Bridge
▶ Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.co/tanyakhanijow
Let’s connect on Social Media?
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tanyakhanijow/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TanyaKhanijowtravels
● Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/tanyakhanijow/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/TanyaKhanijow
● Website: https://www.tanyakhanijow.com/